To cut a long story short we had a gas leak. A real life and death gas leak inside our home which possibly was a problem when we bought the house nearly two years ago.
After smelling gas and hearing a radio advertisement about gas leaks and the dangers we made a phone call and it was confirmed when a very helpful man from Transco came to our home under two hours later. He labeled our danger sign with interior leak and left.
By 6pm the gas engineer my husband had called after our home had been declared dangerous had finished and our gas leak fixed, heat and hot water restored. Unfortunately or fortunately however you look at it the engineer tomorrow is returning to resight a pipe which is in a incorrect place.
My office is bare the floor up and the master bedroom home to much more than usual.
I can say I’m feeling a little anxious about the gas leak and all the mess however I need to keep reminding myself that we are all here to tell the tale.
Happy Tuesday Friends!